Fishing Lines, the member magazine of VRFish, is the go-to magazine for news and information for fishing enthusiasts right across the State.
Fishing Lines is a free publication, distributed by our State Council Members to fishing clubs and associations, boating and tackle stores, caravan parks and community information centres. It is also distributed at all VRFish events as well as industry shows including the Melbourne Boat Show and the National 4×4 Outdoor Show.
Please contact us to find your local distributor of Fishing Lines.
To read Fishing Lines online as a PDF, click on the links below.
We’d love your contributions!
Article Submissions are now being accepted for Fishing Lines, the magazine of VRFish, the Victorian recreational fishing peak body. Fishing Lines is the go-to magazine for news and information for fishing enthusiasts right across the State.
The content focus of articles is relatively flexible. Topics and areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Ecosystem-based fisheries management
- Recreational fishing access and infrastructure
- Environmental sustainability (water conservation and fish habitat improvement)
- Fishing education and promotion
- Profiles of fishers
- Profiles of regions/fisheries
- Policies and/or issues concerning Victorian fishing.
Contact us for more information.